About the general Terms and Conditions and their acceptance.
Likewise, this document regulates the steps and procedures that must take place in the transaction process of the passing of ownership between users of the Website www.biletme.com.
With the use of the services provided by this Website, one assumes the position of "Website User" (hereinafter, the "User"), which implies the full acceptance, without any reservation, of each and every one of the rules and regulations included in the "Terms and Conditions" that is published by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood, in the precise moment that the User accesses the Website.
The user recognises and accepts that the information included in reference to the specifications of services provided, as well as the general conditions and finalisation of the contract, is adequate for the exclusion of any error in the formation of consent. However, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will inform the User of any adjustments in technical specification of services, or of the contractual relationship, that has been formally requested.
Particular conditions of ticket exchange
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood, through the Website, provides a mediation service to their Users for the transaction of titles (hereinafter,"the Service") amongst the legitimate holder of any title/value which allows access to an event or public spectacle (hereinafter, "Ticket"), who is willing and authorized to cede them to a third party gratuitously or for a payment (hereinafter, and for descriptive purposes only, "Sellers") and, those interested in being the beneficiary or buyer of these titles (hereinafter, and for descriptive purposes only, "Buyers").
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,is neither the legal holder, owner, or possessor of any of the titles referred to in the prior paragraph, nor does it cede, donate, sell, buy them or transfer any property or possession of them, limiting itself to solely providing the Users with a portal, facilitating and guaranteeing the correct development and economic management of the transactions of the cited titles. Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood does not share the legal property of the tickets between users (seller and buyer).
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , within its Service, solely provides a platform to facilitate the transactions amongst buyers and sellers and, therefore, cannot guarantee that this will be done effectively, leaving the actual operation of the transactions to the free will of the users. With the acceptance of the present conditions, Users shall exempt Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,of any responsibility, not strictly imposed by law, derived from the transactions that are carried out, or attempted to be carried out, on the www.biletme.com website.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood doesn't control nor guarantee the authenticity or the accuracy of the seller's ads nor the capacity of the seller to sell the articles. These users are obliged to provide correct, complete and exact information of the published tickets.
1. User registry
1.3. Required Data:
In order to carry out registration, the user must provide Biletme with their full name, e-mail address, as well as their mobile phone number.
1.4. Name of the user and access code:
Once the user completes the registration form for access to the Service, they will be assigned a Username, which will coincide with the e-mail address provided in the registration form, and a password for personal access that the User will subsequently be able to modify. The responsibility of custody and security of the Username and password lies upon the User, who assumes responsibility of all of the transactions that are carried out in virtue under their Username and password.
1.5. Accuracy of Information:
All of the information indicated by the user throughout the procedure of registration must be authentic, exact and complete. To this effect, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data that it communicates in consequence of completing the forms necessary for the subscription of the Service. The User will also be responsible for the maintenance of all information provided to Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , always keeping it updated in a way that corresponds, in every moment, to the current situation of the User. In all cases, the User will have sole responsibility for any false or inexact information indicated and any harm, of any sort, to Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood or to third parties caused by this false or inexact information.
2. Sale of tickets.
2.1. Information of the title/ticket.
Once registered, the user that is interested in offering a ticket will publish it on the Website completing in a detailed, authentic and accurate way the fields included in the form whereby it is mandatory to give at least the following information amongst others: the name of the event for which the tickets are being offered, the date of the event, the ticket type being offered, possible restrictions of the offered ticket and the desired price for the exchange.
The seller is also obligated to indicate a credit/debit card number of which the expiration date must be after the date of the event for which the tickets are being offered, and the desired payment method, so that Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood can transfer, in the case of a purchase of the tickets offered, the amount due from the transaction. The available forms of payment are those stated in the selling form on the Website.
2.2. Publication of the offer.
The publications made by the user on the Website gives Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood and, in certain cases, associated and/or participating companies, the non-exclusive right to publish and exhibit the entered data on further websites that belong to the holders. With its publication, the user is obligated to accept and complete the transactions specified within the Terms and Conditions of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood
The publication of an offer on the Website also implies the formalization of the work order agreement and the beginning of the mediation service provided to the seller by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood Upon the acceptance of the offer by the buyer, this Service earns fees, and in the case of non-compliance with the terms of the contract Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood shall receive compensation.
This service will yield commissions, and if necessary, economic penalisation for non-compliance in favour of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,once the buyer has accepted the offer. Additionally, Biletme has the right to claim loss and damages when appropriate.
2.3. Term of validity and applicability of published offers.
On general terms, the validity of the offered titles/tickets will be determined by the date of the event of which the titles/tickets are concerning. Any Offer that is not subject to the "Last Minute" system of titles/tickets published by the Sellers can be valid up until 3 working days prior to the expected date of the event to which the title/ticket is offering access to.
However, in certain cases, the term of validity of offers may vary in accordance with certain circumstances or situations that are outside of the control of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood In such a case, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will inform the Users of any modification of the term of validity of the offers as soon as it has effective proof of those circumstances.
2.4. Publication Free of Charge.
The publication of the offer is free of charge for the seller. The percentage fee will only be charged by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood in the case of the effective transfer of the title/ticket offered, excluding the economic penalisation for non-compliance of the Seller that is determined in section 2.10.
2.5. Credit/Debit Card.
2.6. Taxes associated with the transaction of titles/tickets.
If the titles/tickets are subject to duties or taxes, it is the responsibility of the Sellers to determine their kind and amount so as to include them in the final cession price. These duties or taxes are independent from the Value Added Tax (VAT) that is levied upon the Services of mediation rendered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to the Users.
2.7. Determination of the price of the offer made by the seller.
In consequence, the price will be set freely by the seller who must bear in mind the stipulations of paragraph 2.6 regarding taxes associated with the transaction, and, the fee of the Service offered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood in accordance with paragraph 2.8. The seller may, at any time until the acceptance of their offer by a buyer, modify the desired price offered for the transaction.
2.8. Cost of the Service to Offer Titles/Tickets.
The use of the Website by a seller to make offers accrues the cost of the service of mediation in favour of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood for all transactions effectively carried out through the Website. This cost of the Services rendered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will be determined in the following fashion:
- A percentage will be accrued from the price or liquid amount that the seller desires to obtain from the transaction made. This percentage of the commission constitutes the fee of services of mediation rendered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood. The percentage is %25 of the final settlement price.
- The resulting amount will be imposed the Value Added Tax (VAT) in force at the time of the transaction.
- The final cost of the Service will be the sum both of the previously mentioned amounts.
2.9. Linking the seller to an accepted Offer.
Once Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood has sent the first email to the seller informing them that, depending on the case, the sale is pending or confirmed, the offer can't be withdrawn or modified, and the seller must save the tickets at the disposal of the buyer. Once a transaction on an offer is accepted by the buyer Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will send an email confirming the sale and the seller must carry out the transaction in a manner that the buyer may make effective use of the acquired titles/tickets.
All sales are final. Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will not be held responsible for the conditions of the events taking place, any possible change of venue, scheduling, line-up, or any cancellation of the event that might occur. If the situations detailed in the previous paragraph were to take place, cancellation of payments due from the completion of transactions will only be done by discretion of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood
2.10. Noncompliance by the seller.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will apply economic penalties in the form of administrative fees to Sellers of transactions which are not successfully completed due to error or non-compliance by the seller of the tickets. These charges reflect the costs incurred by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood for the resolution of requests which have not been duly completed. Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood also reserves the right to close the account of any Seller if the Seller repeatedly commits error or non-compliance. Said penalties will be imposed on the Seller under the following circumstances:
- a) A ticket is sent after the maximum term set by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood for sending purchased tickets has expired;
- b) The ticket sent differs from the ticket offer published, with independence of whether they may be subjectively considered equal or of better value to the ticket offer published;
- c) Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood must enforce the ticket replacement operation in order to be able to complete a transaction in which the Seller has not complied or has committed error;
- d) Refund or Reimbursement is made to the buyer, for any reason in which the Seller is responsible for incompletion of the sale.
The penalties applied by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to the Sellers will always have the form of financial charges. These will be done through the means provided by the Seller as guarantee of the sale or on the total amount of sales pending payment to the seller. Whichever their form, administrative charges will be applied automatically by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood if and when the seller falls within the non-compliance stipulated as follows:
2.10.1 Penalisation for the tardy delivery of tickets.
Tickets sold must be shipped within 72 hours after the Available Date that you selected when you published the tickets. In case the tickets are sent after this period, the seller will be automatically penalized for each package that is delivered late. The penalty of late delivery is no less than 25 Euro.
This charge corresponds to the cost to Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood for the investigation of the state of the shipment of an order and attending the enquiries of the buyers. The seller will receive the value of the order, minus the fee of the sale and the amount of the penalisation for tardy delivery, which is previously indicated.
This penalty fee will not apply in the following cases:
- a) Sales that take place only five (5) days prior to the event.
- b) Offers made under the Last Minute Program.
2.10.2 Penalisation for shipment of erroneous tickets accepted by the buyer.
When the tickets sent are not exactly those which have been described in the listing, but the buyer accepts the tickets that have been sent, then an economic penalty for incorrect tickets will be applied to the order, which will correspond with the amount discounted by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to the buyer so that the buyer might accept the erroneous tickets. This amount discounted by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood for the buyer as compensation will be solely decided by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood and directly relinquished to the buyer.
The seller will therefore receive the value of the sale minus any fee for the sale, and minus the compensation discount awarded to the buyer (when applicable). If the buyer does NOT accept the tickets offered as substitution, the order will be considered as failed and a "failed order" penalty fee will be applied (see section 2.10.3 below).
The tickets will be considered as erroneous in the following cases:
- Seats in an aisle different from that which was published;
- Seats in a sector that is different from that which was listed (much like the previous point);
- Seats located in an area that is higher than that which was listed, independently of the distance to the stage;
- Any change from Reserved Seating to General Admission and vice versa;
- Any seats where the perspective of the client to the showground is altered;
- Separate seats, when they should be together (tickets offered in the same listing);
- Seats offered as "together" but which in fact are not side-by-side;
- Restrictions upon the tickets which were not clearly stated upon publication of the offer;
- Tickets of a different category from that offered, in accordance with the map of the website.
The cases described in the previous points are applied according to the divisions and categories established in the map in Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood In this way, the listings and the tickets must reflect the divisions and categories of the map of the event as made available by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood If there were no map, the ticket types will be those established by the promoter of the event.
2.10.3 Penalisations for Failed Orders.
Biletme considers a failed order as the following cases:
- Undelivered Tickets
- Incorrect delivery, the buyer receives erroneous tickets that they do not accept.
When the seller fails to ship the tickets or ships erroneous tickets that the buyer does not accept, and Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood has to give a refund to the buyer or replace the order with another seller's tickets, the seller will not receive the total amount of the sale, and must pay Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood an economic penalty fee for Failed Order.
The penalty for Failed Order will be the result of the difference between the price at which the tickets were sold and the price of the replacement tickets, which will be from the same category or better. The minimum amount of the penalisation for Failed Order is no less than 50 Euro.
The seller will be able to ask Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood for the return of the ticket that was mistakenly sent, only if the buyer does not accept said ticket. The amount due for the return of the tickets to the Seller will be completely at the Seller's expense. Furthermore, in order to exercise the right to a refund, the Buyer must return the erroneous tickets to Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood.
2.11. Delivery of tickets by the Seller.
The Seller is solely responsible for the pickup of packages for shipment of tickets that they are offering. Taking into account that delivery processes may vary in accordance with the different delivery services available for use, it is the exclusive responsibility of the Seller to:
- Make delivery arrangements within the term set for delivery of the event in question;
- When a shipping label must be printed, it is the sole responsibility of the Seller to print the label correctly (as in the case of UPS);
- When shipping label is not required to be printed: Write correctly and legibly any address and contact information for the Sender and Receiver of the package (as in the case of ICS or other companies)
- Place the correct tickets in accordance with the Sale within the envelope for delivery;
- Correctly seal the envelope with the tickets so that it does not accidentally open during the process of delivery;
- When there is a shipping label: Ensure that the messenger correctly scans the label (as in the case of UPS) and therefore correctly registers the pick-up of the envelope;
- When there is no shipment label: Ensure that the messenger takes note of all information and numbers of the envelopes picked up correctly in the delivery note.
- Keep any delivery note or receipt of pick-up issued by the messaging service that has taken the envelope.
If there is a problem with delivery and the seller has failed to keep any delivery receipts or the shipment label has been incorrectly scanned, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will be unable to verify that the package has been picked up and therefore will hold the seller responsible for the failed order and will apply to the seller the penalty fees mentioned in the corresponding section about failed sales.
2.12. Electronic Tickets. (e-tickets)
If the Seller fails upon sending or uploading the correct tickets as described in the offer, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will charge them with the corresponding penalties in accordance with the failed delivery. If the seller uploads or sends by e-mail an invalid PDF file (or a file of another format) or creates their own file by scanning or photocopying paper tickets, this will cause the cancellation of the sale and the corresponding administrative fees will be charged to the Seller.
2.13. Immediate delivery of the tickets.
Upon indicating in the offer that the tickets are of "immediate delivery", the seller commits to send them in the 72 hours following the date of the Sale. Past these 72 hours, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood may cancel the Sale with no compensation to the seller. If the Sale is not cancelled, upon the discretion of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood, the seller will be penalized for the delayed delivery of the tickets (the penalization is described in point 2.10.1 of this document). The decision to apply one penalty or another is exclusive to Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood Once the "immediate delivery" term is passed (72 hours after the Sale), Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will decide whether the Sale will be cancelled or maintained, applying the corresponding late delivery fee.
2.14. Amount earned by the seller in the Transaction.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will credit the amount due from valid completed transactions by the Seller in the method selected at the moment of making the offer. The liquid amount that Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will credit the seller will be that which was determined at the moment of making the offer in accordance with section 2.7.
2.15. Term and conditions of payment to Seller for the transaction.
The sales for events that have passed are accounted for on the second and fourth working Monday of each month. The order of payment for these sales will be made two working days after said Monday. The period which it takes for one to receive their payment is dependent on the chosen payment method.
2.16. Closing a Biletme Account.
3. Ticket purchase.
3.1. Acceptance of an Offer.
All sales are final. Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,will not be held responsible for the conditions of an event, any modification in the time, venue, line-up, or the suspension of the event that may occur. Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood, will, when possible, inform said changes to the Buyers. Under no circumstances will payments fulfilled by Buyer be refunded.
Acceptance of the offer initiates the rendering of Services of inter-mediation by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to the buyer. Through this acceptance, the buyer authorizes Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to debit the total amount of the transaction through the payment method offered to that effect in the purchase process, including the Value Added Tax (VAT) in effect at the moment of the acceptance which is levied upon the Services rendered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood
3.2. Allocation and confirmation of the purchase.
Once the purchase has been made, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will send a pending or confirmation e-mail, depending on the case, to the address facilitated by the buyer, including the information of the transaction in question. This communication will serve as proof of the transaction between the Buyer and the Seller. Buyers, in the case that they are unable to attend the event, may use the Service once again to offer the purchased title/ticket acquired.
3.3. Price of the titles/tickets for the buyer.
The sale price of the tickets will be made up of the following factors:
- The price of offer set by the seller.
- Shipment costs, if applicable.
- Intermediation Service fee (point 3.4 of these Conditions).
Shipment costs are those costs generated by the delivery to the Buyer of the tickets acquired through the Website in use of the delivery service indicated.
The Service fee is composed of the fees charged by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood for use of the Website by the Buyer that is determined according to the following paragraph.
3.4. Intermediation Service fee for the purchase of tickets.
The use by the buyer of the Website to make their purchases incurs a cost for the service of intermediation in favour of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood for all transactions effectively completed through the website. This fee of the Services rendered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will be determined in the following fashion:
- The percentage consisting of the fees for the Service of mediation rendered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will be applied to the price of the tickets set by the Seller, plus the shipment costs, if applicable. The percentage is 25% of final settlement price and it is divided equally to buyer and seller.
- The resulting amount will be imposed the Value Added Tax (VAT) in force at the time of the transaction.
- Corresponding shipment costs will be added to the resulting amount.
- The final cost of the Service will be the sum of the previous factors.
3.5. Electronic tickets (e-tickets)
In the case of an e-ticket purchase, the buyer will receive these tickets via e-mail. The right to desist will not be applicable when it comes to computer archives (PDF or other format) with digital content that is not provided in material format.
4. Guarantees offered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood
In general terms, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood offers the Users of the Service a guarantee of privacy and security in their transactions, confidentiality of their information facilitated and encryption of it through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) of 2048 bits. All processes of transaction payments made to the Users will be processed through the terminals of the financial entities with full guarantee of security and confidentiality. Likewise, digital certification guarantees provided by Verysing will be used for of Services rendered.
4.1. Guarantees for the Sellers.
- Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood guarantees the administration of the delivery of the titles/tickets in those aspects that do not exclusively depend on the responsibility or will of the Buyer and the Seller.
- Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood guarantees to the Seller the possibility to modify the price of the published offer and withdraw said offer until the moment when Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood informs the seller, via email, that their sale is waiting to be accepted or confirmed, depending on the case.
4.2. Guarantees for the Buyers.
- Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will do anything they can in order to provide the buyer a service that provides trust, security and transparency when it comes to delivering the valid titles/tickets as well as for the delivery of the said tickets and collection in time for the event.
- Prior verification of these circumstances and for the cases considered in the preceding paragraph that cannot be fulfilled, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will send the buyer better tickets concluding the purchase in all effects without prejudice of the desisting that could be applicable. If the delivery of other tickets isn't possible Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood. would proceed with refunding the buyer through the same system used for payment of the purchase, the amounts previously charged for the tickets. If it is not possible to send these other tickets Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will proceed to refund the amount satisfied.
- Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood guarantees the refund of the amount incurred in the transaction if the event is cancelled. An event will be deemed cancelled when a public communication made by the event organizer does not indicate an alternative date for said event, and the organizer proceeds to refund ticket purchases.
- Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood is not responsible for any changes in an event or incompliance by any performer or event promoter.
The service covered by these Terms, follow the Spanish provisions in terms of Consumer and User Protection and other applicable laws relative to distance contracting. In the cases where the Spanish legislation or corresponding Community Regulations are applicable, the user will be informed of the possibility of desisting the transaction without incurring penalization and without obligation to justify a cause, within fourteen (14) consecutive days from the date of confirmation of the offered service. Desisting can be done via email within the time frame mentioned above, to the email address indicated in paragraph seven (7) in these Terms and Conditions by indicating in the heading "desisting" and also in the body of the text, the complete information that identifies the user, as well as the information of the transaction the user is desisting from.
In the case of the service desisting, one will be desisting from the purchase covered by this service and Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will refund the user of all payments received of this purchase, without undue delay and in all cases, within the fourteen (14) consecutive days since communicating the intention of desisting. In this case, the tickets will be returned to Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood in the same condition as they were sold and to the same address that appears in these Terms and Conditions without undue delay and always within the fourteen (14) consecutive days since communicating the intention of desisting. Biletme will keep the refund until having received the tickets or until the user shows proof of return depending on which condition is first met.
The user is informed that in case of desisting they will be obligated to finance the direct cost of the return. The right of desisting will not be applicable according to current legislation in the following cases:
- Once the legal time frame established for this act has expired.
- In the case of electronic tickets (paragraph 3.5) given it's condition of providing digital content
- Once the event has taken place or the days preceding it's commencement.
- • Once the service has been completed.
6. Promotional Offers.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood may carry out promotions or discounts on their service fee of which the conditions and range of scope will be duly announced on the Website and which will be regulated at all times by that which is deliberately established.
In general terms, and for better and safer form of notification, all communications related to the services rendered between Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood and the Users (Buyers or Sellers), will be carried out in writing and through e-mail, which will serve as proof to the Users of the Services and administration rendered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood as well as through online chat which is a system of pop-up messages to provide a better service for the users.
However, in exceptional situations, and for better agility in communications or notification that will have to be transmitted, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood may proceed to contact the User previously through the telephone number facilitated by the User in the registration form, confirming said communication or notification that is being addressed in the e-mail. In any case, publication of offers by Sellers and acceptance by Buyers will always be confirmed by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood. through the valid e-mail facilitated by the User of the Service.
All communications and notifications made by the Users to Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will be considered effective, for all intents and purposes, when directed at Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood through e-mail to the following address: email@example.com All notifications made by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to the User will be deemed effective for all intents and purposes when they are made in one of the following methods:
- Delivery by e-mail to the address facilitated by the User in the registration form.
- Communication by way of a telephone call to the phone number facilitated by the User in the registration form.
- Through emerging messages on the website www.biletme.com sent during the rendering of Services by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to the User.
- o In this sense, all notifications or communications that are made by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to the User will be considered effective if they are done using the information and through the means previously stated. To this effect, the User states that all information facilitated by them is true and correct and promises to inform Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood of any changes to the information related to communication purposes.
8. Logistics. Delivery and receipt of tickets.
In order to facilitate the transactions, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood, as part of the Service, will make a service of delivery and reception of tickets available to the Users. This service will be published on the website and specifically determined by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood at the moment of confirmation of transactions by the users. This service will be offered by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood. through a third party delivery and transportation service provider.
9. Obligation to make correct use of the Website and its Services.
To this effect, the user will abstain from using any of the Services with ends that would be detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that could in any way harm, render useless, overburden, deteriorate, or impede the normal use of the Services, computer equipment, or the documents, files, or information stored in any computer equipment (hacking) of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood, of any other user or of any third Internet user regarding both hardware and software.
10. Obligation to make correct use of the content.
- reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless with authorization by the holder of the corresponding rights, or if it be legally permissible;
- deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the "copyright" and other identifiable data on the reservation of rights by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,or of its holders, of digital fingerprints, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
The User must abstain from obtaining, or attempting to obtain, the Contents using methods or procedures which differ from those that, according to the case, have been made available or been indicated to this effect in the web pages where the Contents are found, or, in general, from those which are commonly used in the Internet to this effect so long as they do not incur a risk of damage or render the website, the services, and/or the Contents useless.
11. Introduction of hyperlinks that allow access to the website and its services.
The Users, and in general, all persons wishing to establish a hyperlink between their website and the Biletme website (hereinafter, the "Hyperlink") must comply with the following conditions:
- the Hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage of the Website, but may not reproduce it in any way or fashion;
- no frame will be created over the website pages;
- no false, inexact, or incorrect manifestations or declarations will be made regarding Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,its administrators, employees, pages of the website and the Services offered;
- no declaration or suggestion will be made implying that Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood has authorized the Hyperlink or supervized or assumed in any way the services offered or rendered by the website that includes the Hyperlink;
- an exception will be made for those signs which form part of the Hyperlink, the website which includes the Hyperlink will contain no trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan, or other distinctive sign pertinent to Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood.
- the webpage that establishes the Hyperlink will not contain information or illicit content, contrary to morality, generally accepted good customs, and public order, and it cannot contain content contrary to any third party rights.
- the establishment of the Hyperlink does not implicate in any case the existence of a relation between Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,and the proprietor of the web page that establishes the Hyperlink, nor any acceptance or approval by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,of their contents or services.
12. Intellectual or Industrial Property. No licensing.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind which appear on the Website are the property of Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,or of third parties, so it may never be interpreted that the use of, or access to the Website and/or the Services, attribute to the User any right over the said trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs.
13. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility.
13.1. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities for the functioning of the website and the Services.
Availability, continuity and fallibility.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , does not guarantee the availability, continuity and functioning of the website and its Services. When it be reasonably possible, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , will previously warn the Users of any interruption in the functioning of the website and its Services. Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , will not guarantee its infallibility and in particular, but not exclusively, that Users may effectively use the website and its Services, gain access to the different web pages that form the website or those from which Services are rendered.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood, excludes with every extension permissible by Law, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may result from the lack of availability or continuity in the functioning of the website and its Services, or the deceit of usefulness that Users may attribute to the website and its Services, the fallibility of the website and its Services and, in particular, but not exclusively, failure in the access to the different web pages that form part of the website or those from which Services are rendered.
13.2. Exclusion of guarantees and of responsibility for Content.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , does not control nor guarantee the absence of viruses or any other elements in the Contents that may alter the Computer (software and hardware), or in the electronic documents or files stored in the System.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the presence of a virus or to the presence of other elements in the Contents that may alter the computer system, electronic documents or files of the User.
Veracity, accuracy, thoroughness and currency.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , does not guarantee the veracity, accuracy, thoroughness and currency of Content.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to a lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness or currency of Content.
13.3. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the use of the website, its Services, and its Content by Users.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , does not have the obligation to verify and does not verify the identity of Users, nor the veracity, accuracy, thoroughness and/or authenticity of the data furbished by Users about themselves to other Users.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may result from the use of its Services and Contents by Users or may be due to a lack of veracity, accuracy, thoroughness and/or authenticity of the data furbished by Users about themselves to other Users and in particular, but not exclusively, for damages of any nature that may be due to the impersonation of a third party by a User in any sort of communication done through the website.
In order to make use of some of the Services, Users must previously provide Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood with certain personal information (hereinafter, "Personal Information"). Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood. will treat Personal Information in an automated nature, with the finality and under the conditions defined in its Policy of Protection of Personal Information published in the Gizlilik Terms And Conditions.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood has adopted the levels of security and protection of information required by Law and endeavours to install other additional means and technical measures of protection. However, the user must be aware that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood may use their cookies or third-party cookies when a User navigates through the pages within the website. The cookies that may be used in the pages of the Website are only associated with the navigator of a particular computer (an anonymous User) and do not in themselves furbish the name and surname of the User. Thanks to cookies, it is possible for Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood to recognize the navigation system of the registered Users after they have registered the first time, making it unnecessary to register for each visit to access the areas and Services available exclusively to them. The cookies used cannot read cookie files created by other providers. Users may configure their navigator in order to be informed on screen of the reception of cookies and to impede the installation of cookies in their hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your navigator to expand this information.
The cookies used in the pages of the Website may be served by Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , in which case they are served from the different servers operated by them, or by the servers of determined third parties that render the service and serve cookies for Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood ,(for example, the cookies that are used to serve the publicity and determined Content and those which make the user visualize the publicity or certain Content at the time, frequency and predetermined form).
15. Removal and suspension of services.
16. Duration and termination.
Rendering of Services of the Website as well as the other Services provided, has, in principle, an indefinite term. Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood , however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the website Services and/or any other Services, at any moment. When reasonably possible, Yes Trade And Brokerage Eood will previously warn the termination or suspension, as soon as possible, of the rendering of Services of the Website and of the other Services provided.
17. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.